Spirit Arena – 2.0.3 Release Note
Like every Friday, it’s time for the weekly update ! This week, we tried to make the game a bit more intuitive, and we corrected a lot of bugs too !
- Players can now see what type of controller is linked to them (gamepad or keyboard)
- Added a tip in the character selection menu if players are not linked to the right controllers
- When defeated, the Millenial Tree will kill all the Thorns
- In the Grimoire menu and the Character Selection menu, you can now see what achievement you must beat in order to unlock characters & items
- In the Achievements menu, you can see what are the conditions to beat the achievements
- The “Grab Item” animation is now longer
- When a physical character die, the “death” animation is now correctly played
- When starting a 1 player game just after a 2 player game, the aim cursor of the player 2 is no longer visible
- The pause menu don’t show placeholders for characters stats anymore
- Players can’t dash when they’re frozen
- The death animation for the Trained Mugger is fixed
- Replaced some achievements icons
- The character selection screen works for 2 players !
- The center spawn of Wicked Woods is now visible
If you encounter a bug, or if you have a suggestion to make, don’t hesitate to come to our official Discord ! And if you want to follow in real time the development of future updates, we got a Roadmap !